Re: [VAL] 30 wt

Royce,
Yea, you got it. 2 yr cycle replaces two cycle so we are saved from global
warmingl. Wow. EPA ban on all 2 cycle, even the lowly trimmers, blowers,
chain saw, etc. Lawm boy had the last of the steel cylinder liners. Long ago
the four cycle liners went away and the clogged air filters gas washed the
non-lined cylinder for instant death. Did ya ever notice they don't even
seal the engine to the mower deck nowadays? They do all they can to get that
dust to the intake, keep the engine running under gas wash, and your lucky
to get one season. Oh well, you don't have to ever replace the blade, since
the engine won't run anyway.

I too have three Lawn Boy mowers. I install at least four mulching blades
each season. I mow 1.2 acres of 2.2 acres by hand now, trying to either stay
moving or kill myself...not sure which is working, but I gotta keep moving.
It takes three days each time to get-r-done. The Lawn Boy sure does a great
maintenance-free job. Wish they were still available.

27 below in N. Dakota this morning. 77 in of snow upstate NY. I sure do feel
for our dear Northern folks. Guess mowing is not a problem there.

-Eddie-   Houston, Texas