[VAL] Re: Fords problems

> Ford motor company will not respond to probem ,  just say take to dealer  !!!!!!!!!

This behavior is not unusual and they wonder why they are in $ trouble!

I friend of mine blows out spark plugs in his 2002 F50 and was told its a
ford design malfunction and Ford is not interested in helping to fix it!

The consumer needs to make a BIG NOISE and be diligent about it till someone
listens.

I always use GOOD oil like castro or rotella and usually use heavier then is
suggested.
The oners manual usually shows an acceptable range of a few wieghts.

AlanT
Mesa AZ
79 rear bed International