Re: [VAL] The Ford Airstream crossover - it's hideous!

It reminds me of the B-van, but this one is made by Ford with input by
Airstream, instead of Ford building a product and Airstream modifying it. I
wonder what the intended buyer is for that vehicle? I suspect that it is
more of a modern conversion van..intended for day trips. So I purchase one
of these and I can join WBCCI, right? But at 40 mpg there is no way it will
tow anything. My guess is that the Base Camp will be too much for it to
handle.

While I like the idea that Ford approached Airstream on this, WBCCI has some
work to do...though this will take a back seat to rebadging a SOB motorhome
to placate the very rich in the group what wants their huge new motorhomes.
I wonder what Wally would think.

Scott