Re: [VAL] Dead Battery

Dan,

I have a similiar situation on my '60 Overlander. Something is draining the
battery dead. I thought that everything was turned off when winterizing this
Fall, but found the battery dead in late Nov. I charged it up, but it was
dead again a few days ago. This is not normal for this coach. Normally I can
just leave the battery sit (no charger) and it is OK. Now that the trailer
is stored at home I can plug it in to charge things, but I do not like to
leave an unattended trailer plugged in for any length of time. My battery is
about 4 years old, so it is probably time for a new one anyways...but I do
have to find what is causing the drain...some day when I have a little time!

Scott Scheuermann