[VAL] Dead Battery

	All
		Had my battery completely charged less than 30 day
ago.  Went out  and checked the battery- frozen.  Maybe my charger
was not working.  Got new battery, old one out of  warranty by two
months.  Well, checked the new battery and nothing was was to be
using any current.  Spark!!!  After taking every fuse out, I found
that my fantastic fan was on auto.  It had run the old battery down.
Thought I had covered all the bases.  Have new battery and fantastic
fan is shut off.
Dan Childress