Re: [VAL] replacement foam

>A question!
>
>Can anyone recommend a place (online or otherwise that may ship) to get
>foam rubber? We are in desperate need of new bed and gaucho foam!
>Reasonably priced would be good too!
>
>Scott
>1960 Overlander

Hi Scott:

There's a place I have used called (of all things) Bob's Foam Factory, Inc.
www.bobsfoam.com   Since it is in Northern CA I doubt if it would work for
you but the website is chock full of info on foam products and what's
available.  I have had cushions cut to the curve of the front of my Safari.
They have cutting/bandsaw type table that work great for this.  I am about
to get some more cushions made and have made "paper dolls" of the shapes
ahead of time.

Take a look at the site and you will get an idea about Indent Load
Deflections (IDF) and all sorts of stuff about foam

Later,

GQ '67 Safari in NorCA