[VAL] Re: Dometic

Hi Bobby!

Must be quite a bit warmer where you are!!!! We are about to get our third blizzard
in a month here in CO! With temp's below zero! Pearl has been snowed in on the
driveway and did some rockin and rollin on Monday when Boulder had wind speeds up to
115 mph!!! We actually had a day off from school because of the severe wind.

The fridge that AIrstream put in Pearl has only one door. I haven't been able to go
out and look up the serial number because the door had a pile of snow blocking it.
I'll check it out. My Excella fridge has two doors but Airstream installed it last
winter so I'm guessing it's not on the recall list.

Will I see you in Georgia???

Patti