Re: [VAL] Here's one for the list?

Hi,

My 1960 Tradewind suffers from the same ailment. In our case a 'kind'
relative would open the windows to help keep the heat down. The problem
is that they would forget to close them if it rained. We asked them to
stop opening the windows, but they ignored the request. My theory is
that the rain that did get in acted like a steam bath once the windows
were closed and the high humidity caused the glue to fail.

You can find the link to photos of my Tradewind at:
http://www.cannonconsult.com/

Bob
S W Florida USA
1960 Tradewind