[VAL] Here's one for the list?

We just purchased a 1964 Tradewind. The exterior is super, but the inside
needs alot of work. This is where it gets weird.  The floor is solid throughout,
the cabinet frames are in really good condition, but all the vennered surfaces
are falling apart.  One would think if it was water damage from leaks, the floor,
 and frames would be bad, but it's just the bulkheads and the doors.  Got me
stumped...............anybody else run across this?  Of course, it's all
repairable, just we have had about 15 Airstreams, all years and sizes and this is
the first we have ever seen of this.  Just need to satisfy my curosity.

Thanks,
Chuck & Lynn
1965 Overlander
1960 Traveler