Re: [VAL] LED light assemblies

Eddie,

I also have a burning interest in LEDs. Since they are so sensitive to
over voltage could you send me information (part number?) on what you
use to keep the voltage correct. I am concerned as charging voltages can
be as high as 14 volts. Are you using a SCR or something else to fine
tune the voltage?

You may want to answer off list as this is only marginal to Airstream.

Bob
SW Florida USA
b.cannon01@verizon.net
1960 Tradewind