[VAL] Vintage Advantage

I received my copy yesterday.  The first issue with the new editor,
Forrest McClure, and his assistant, Rich Luhr.  Congratulations on your
first issue, although I am confused by the blank pages on the inside
front two pages, but in reading the issue, I don't think that anything
is missing.

Nice to see a letters to the editor section, hope this will be fun and
constructive and not a complaint section.  Nice report on the 2006
International in Salem and especially the picture of the Strummin'
Streamers from El Camino Real.  Informative article from Fred Coldwell,
as usual.

Good work,

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC #5223
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon
1977 Lincoln Continental
1979 23' Safari
and now a 1954 Double Door 30' Liner, oops its a 29' Liner
Orange, CA

http://www.tompatterson.com/gallery/Bill-Beth-1979-Safari
http://www.tompatterson.com/gallery/album06