RE: [VAL] Re: Vinyl Water Lines

Hello,
I used clear vinyl for connections between the pump and the copper on my
59. They expand to the size of a balloon under pressure. I'm just
waiting for one of them to break so I can wash the inside of my 59 from
the inside out again! I will look at this problem over the long
Wisconsin winter to find a better alternative to it, maybe a reinforced
vinyl line instead, but this clear line has got to go. I don't think it
will hold up!
Ed
VAC President