[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #335

  I wrote asking about disc brake pads for my 77 Sovereign, also looking for
info re replacing the water hoses from the fresh water tank to the pump. The
reason I am asking this latter is because the PO or local dealer replaced the
hoses with pieces of the white campground water hose and I don't think these
are too durable in the long term and I would rather fix it on my schedule rather
than wait for them to fail which invariably happens at the most inconveniet time.
Thanks to those who replied about the brake pads including Inland RV who provided
a 1-800 # which cannot be called from Canada. Perhaps Andy could e-mail me at
tgrange73@xxxxxxxxxx.ca.

  I was also looking for a 91 or 92 Airstream B-Van closer to me (near Detroit)
than the one I have a line on in Redondo California. If one of this group lives
in or near Redondo and wants to volunteer to eyeball this unit and let me know if
it's worth my time and money to fly out and look at it I would really appreciate
it.Contact me off list for details.

  Tony Grange WBCCI 4935
  1977 31 ft. Sovereign mid bath.