[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #335

Along  similar lines I recently saw a post concerning
the kinds of tires to use on  the Airstream. I believe
you stated that one should use the same  quality,
brand, etc. of tires that the mfg. puts on them. Since
my tires  are "Toyo" brand and are about 3 years old, I
will be looking for  replacements in the next year(I
have only had the trailer for about a  year). Our
nearest dealer is in Lubbock. My question is: What
does   Airstream put on them at the factory now. Mine
is a 1969 Sovereign, 31  ft.
thanks, bill b.