Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #333

> Anyway, I blew the moths out of my wallet and
> ordered from Inland RV.  Fit
> right, first time.

Not that I would want to cut into Inland RV's
business, since I am sure they are good folks and they
have a great reputation and being able to get the
right fit the first time is worth more than saving a
few bucks.

My question is: Doesn't anyone rebuild brake
shoes/pads anymore? I remember back in the olden days,
my brother worked at a place that collected up old
brake shoes and relined them for resale. Actually they
were well done and safe.

Just wondering.

cheers, bill b.

1969 Sovereign 31'