[VAL] advice on ovens

One thing to add to the advice on ovens ... be careful to check the
entire path of the small gas line from the main control to the burners
(pilot and main) in the oven. In my '71 Tradewind this had chafed
through in one place and cracked in another some time before I bought
it, resulting in an interesting fire behind the oven the first time I
lit it off. Fortunately I was looking for such things so it didn't have
time to do much damage, but I wonder how many trailer fires are caused
by this.

--
David Josephson
Santa Cruz, California