RE: [VAL] plumbing first or gaucho?

Hello,
When I did my 59 I did the plumbing first, after I laid out the
interior. It was much easier to do as I had the whole floor area to work
with. No bending over cabinets or reaching into tight areas to work on
the system. Since I used copper, I had less of a chance of setting the
trailer on fire sweating the fittings without cabinets around, that can
bun quite quickly!
Ed
VAC President