[VAL] 66 Airstream in OH

*Posting this for Scott who is between homes.

Neither he nor I know anymore than this.

Daisy

From:* Dmcglaun1@xxxxxx.com
*To:* S.L.Scheuermann@xxxxxx.net
Sent:* Wednesday, September 06, 2006 9:38 PM
*Subject:* FYI - 1968 Airstream - Public Auction

Scott,
    Saw your name on the Vintage Airstream Club roster and wanted to let
you know about an auction I will be conducting on Saturday, September
23rd in New Lebanon Ohio which includes a 1968 Airstream travel trailer
More details and photos can be viewed at www.danmcglaun.com
<http://www.danmcglaun.com> or www.auctionzip.com
<http://www.auctionzip.com>. As near as I can tell it's the only vintage
Airstream trailer that sells to the high bidder with no reserve any time
in the month of September within 150 miles of New Lebanon. If you wish
to post this information where Airstream enthusiasts will see it please
feel free to do so. Thank you for your time, I do appreciate it.

Dan McGlaun
Realtor / Auctioneer
Xenia, Ohio