Re: [VAL] New floor repair technique

It should be self evident that you MUST use latex or vinyl  gloves when
working with the epoxies. I started using epoxy in the 1960's we  used it by the
drum and in those days we worked bare handed  and washed up  in acetone. In my
case it took many years to do the damage but I now  have   Pharisees on my
hands and to do any work at all I have to  ware buckskin gloves . I am also have
an allergy to latex (cant even practice  safe sex any more)
Side Bar in those days we used powered asbestos for filler no  one used any
protection even when grinding the repair.
Take care you might get away with out protection for a while  but why take a
chance.
Jim Smith