Re: [VAL] RM VAC pics

The rally was held in Creede, CO and the RV park/resort is south of town.
It is in a high mountain valley with a river flowing through it.  However,
it is not a place I would go back to in my rig - way too fancy and expensive.
I would stay in one of the many campgrounds on public lands  The resort sells
or leases lots to folks as summer homes I guess and I think they are mostly
from Texas.  More money in some of those RVs than my house x2! The pavillions
are splendid for a large group though and that made it really nice as the
weather was cool and rainy.  It was just a few minutes from town so we could
take advantage of the theater and shops.
Even with a few glitches, most of us had a good time.
Polly in CO