Re: [VAL] Bubble for Sale at the Good Guys

My friends Mark, Perry and I were at the Good Guys show Saturday and the trailer
in question was a 1950's Pacer, according to the sign on it.  The owner was asking
$20,000.00 for a run of the mill trailer.  (Ouch!)  We didn't bother getting a
name or number based on the price.

  John & Phillis Greene of Sacramento also had their updated Clipper at the show,
being pulled by a gorgeous recently restored 1950's Suburban that belonged to a friend.
Saw one other teardrop, but nothing more Airstream on display or for sale; Dennis
Weber's 1967 Globetrotter was over in the campground, having been towed from Tahoe by
his 47 Ford Woody that was in the show.

  There were a couple late model Airstreams and a vintage Airstream motorhome in the
campground, but they didn't belong to anyone we knew.

  Suuposedly 75,000 people and 3,500 cars at this weekend's event - and great weather
to boot.

  John Leggett
  WBCCI #1154
  1968 Safari