Re: [VAL] RM VAC pics

Polly and all,

There are pictures and narrative at two sites on the internet.  One is
Gadget's Airstream blog: http://www.hikenbike.net/wordpress/  There are
also videos on that site.  The other is Rich Luhr's Airstream Life Tour
of America at: http://www.tour.airstreamlife.com/weblog/

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC #5223
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon