[VAL] RM VAC pics

I have not seen any yet, I did have my picture taken by the official
photographer, so maybe I broke the camera?   The site was the most
photogenic RV park I have ever stayed in, gorgeous views in every
direction  The developed part of the park was beautifully landscaped
as well.  Note: We were not camped in the developed part!  But it was
nice anyway.  Most of the Airstreams were parked on the sites that are
for sale or lease so have only minimal improvements, sewer and electric
and a picnic table.  They were very large and level.  Since we had two
dogs with us, we were glad to be on the far edge, less for the dogs to
bark at. The large building where we had our get togethers was new and
very spacious, very grand!  Big chandeliers, etc.  The small building we
used on Sunday AM had a wood fire going, the smoke adding a pleasant
ambience as we had our coffee and very good cinnamon rolls.  One of our
members had left over homemade pie for breakfast from dinner the night
before!!
   No names, but he  knows who he is!
Polly in CO