Re: [VAL] Test

There are some of us reading the list.  No questions or comments except to
say that the RMVAC rally was good as usual.  I noticed that I have a tail
light out when I got back but I know the drill for that, I think.  Debating
about getting a new axle.  Trailer seems to ride/handle the way it has for
the past 22 years but stuff does end up on the floor from the overheads - but
only the ones on street side, curb side overheads never pop open?  Any guesses
as to why that is?  Is there a source for the fasteners for these overhead
cabinets for 64 GT?
Polly in CO
WBCCI 7113