Re: [VAL] 1980 Caravelle 24' Twin Couch

Wow, I just learned about this model this week at the RMVAC. There was a
1980 Caravelle in Orange livery. What color is yours? The selections
that year were Organge, Brown, Blue, and Green (I think green?). The
most surprising this is that it reall is only 7' wide.

If you're interested, I can dig up contact information for the other owner.

Roger