[VAL] Tradewind Door Lock

Hi All,

I have a 1960 Tradewind and no key for the door. The door is original
and I tried to remove the handle because it is greatly cheaper to take
the lock to the locksmith. My door handle is illustrated here:
http://www.cannonconsult.com/Airstream02.html

I removed the 2 screws on the inside of the handle - other than the
waterproofing compound it there anything else holding the assembly to
the door? It seems firmly attached and I did not want to start prying
until I am positive nothing else is holding it inplace. My experience
with other door locks is once you remove the inside handle the assembly
can be pushed out the door to the front.

If it is different with my lock please give me dome detailed
instructions so it gets done right.

Best of growing,

Bob
SW Florida USA
1960 Tradewind 24'
Collecting airstreaming cooking recipes at: recipes(at)quisqualis.com

rarefruit information at: www.quisqualis.com