[VAL] Great people and info

Hi all. Lot's of good battery and charger info. It got good additional high
technical info help. Thanks Dr.G.

The actual technical charge rate varies for each battery type, size and
weight. So does the finish rate and the specific gravity. The minimum charge
rate for most vehicles is 13.96 or better. The battery is actually one of
the system required capacitors for most chargers to function. The old
univolt type chargers depend on capacitors to function. The capacitor
failures can cause, no charge, wild boil charge cooking, and charge with AC
instead of DC. Capacitors are available and inexpensive for the univolt. The
SP is adjusted with 800 to 900 acid, license required and extraordinarly
dangerous to handle. Some dielectric grease are silcone based and some are
not. Thin film on CPU chips is correct, and metal based is correct. You are
correct on the Bulb Grease in the tube vs the Moly grease, red, blue, yellow
or black. Plain old vaseline or petroleum jelly works great on bulbs too. I
love the black moly as a wonderful grease, especially on wheel bearings, as
an antiseize, and just a generally handy grease I always have and it
inexpensive. Besides, I never remember where I put my tube of actual bulb
grease.

I pass along little things that I hope will help all. I am kinda simple and
try to be useful simple but it always seems to me to get to long and wordy.
I sure do appologize for being too long and wordy. I learn a lot here, try
to participate and positivily interact. I really appreciate the forum and
thank you all.

Now if someone would tell me how to mirror polish, with some machine since
my right arm is unable to cope with bad rotary cuff, I would be so
appreciative since I so admire all the beautiful finishes I have seen, but
cannot do the manual polish I so want to be able to as I did all my life.

-Eddie-  (713)694-8084 24hrs or email, EddieHuffstetter@hotmail.com