Re: [VAL] venting the battery?

> Remember, grease is a hydocarbon. Is will promote conductivity, not
> diminish it. All modern vehicles use grease (dielectric/white) on
> every bulb socket and base. Even LED light sockets and bases come
> loaded with grease. You can go to Stasco in person or on line and
> order a tube of bulb grease.

I second Eddie's opinion on dielectric grease.

You can buy it at most Auto Parts stores.

I shoot some in my trailer's umbilical connector to keep that clean, as
well as all external bulb sockets.

When I wired by solar panels, I used some dielectric grease on all
connections, inside and out of the trailer.

Dave & Ann Lowrey - WBCCI: 5074
dave_lowrey@yahoo.com

1977 31' Sovereign International - Mid Bath
1978 6.7 Meter Argosy Minuet - Front Gaucho

Airstream Projects: http://www.pfredd.com/airstream/projects.htm
Airstream Photos: http://www.pfredd.com/gallery