Re: [VAL] Painting the roof white

Light meter won't work. You need something sensitive to the long wave
IR. A non-contact temperature meter. You want to know the surface
temperature, which begs the question--if the surface emissiivity is
affected by the coating, how the heck do non-contract temperature probes
work? Just a little physics question to make the day interesting.