Re: [VAL] Fridge won't work this year...yet worked after banging...

Dr. G.
I wondered about that however like on a ship rocking at sea I wondered if
she somehow finds an equalibrium for operation?  It always seemed to work
great in transit last year and the years past but but last fall I parked it
and did not move until May except when in January or March when my wife
discovered mice living within...I heard various screams and shouts as she
exited.......the trailer  shaking as well!