Re: [VAL] Fridge won't work this year...yet worked after banging...

Charlie,
Many thanks for your masterful discussion concerning the opperation of
refrigerators.  I too  considered removing  the frig. but the number of
bolts and screws temporarily stopped me in Teton National Park recently.
But will tackle it here at home.  I did observe that the burner ceramic unit
is actually broken and lacks the small collar that screws up and down from
the flame.
Thanks again, GAS