[VAL] Free standing AC

Hello All,
I have finished the 59 and started to use it ( the summer of 2006 is not
the coolest even in WI!) and have found a need to get some AC in it. I
did wire the center vent for a unit but don't want to put one on top yet
and thought of the rear hatch but I don't think I can get one small
enough to fit (also getting to the controls would be a pain, its under
my bed). So I thought maybe free standing, I think I saw one at one of
the Internationals years ago but then again I was on medication at the
time! Any suggestions?
thanks
Ed