[VAL] Airstream Construction

Tom, as you probably know the 1966 - 1968 Airstreams all used the untrimmed
Corning curved glass windows and all had the same body profile.  There was a
body change beginning with the 1969 models about the time that Beatrice Foods
bought the Airstream Company.    The  1968 models were the last of the real
wood interiors as the 1969 models went to the plastic laminate interior
materials.  I agree that the earlier models used better materials and were
probably of better construction although depending on year model,  lacked
desirable features and conveniences.

Jim Greene
1968 Tradewind