Re: [VAL] Tow Vehicke Question

I tow a 24' Tradewind, have a 3/4 ton 2004 Chevy Silverado with 6 liter engine,
auto, and 4.10 axle. I get 12.4 miles not towing, and around 8-10 (hilly trip?).
Diesel will give you better power and mileage but I'm not a fan of diesel sound
and they are a bit more finicky in really cold climates. I've switched to 18"
wheels with R65 profile, added air shocks with in-cab control and a rear sway bar,
plus anti-sway on weight distribution. You can cruise all day long at 80 (not
recommended). You'll love it.
Hope that helps.
Jim