Re: [VAL] Updated Tradewind Photos

Hi Bob ~

Good to see your newly posted pix. A couple of comments, if you don't
mind. You asked how the knobs come off. The knobs to the screens on
the vents pull straight down to come off. The are held in place
similar to a socket and rachet with the ball fitting into a small
hole in the T handle. The hook in the bath area held the original
shower head wand and not the shower curtain. There is a curtain rail
riveted to the ceiling in one of your pix. I'm not sure how the
overhead cabinet doors come off in the galley. Mine are different
because of being made in CA.

Its probably a good thing your fresh water tank is missing. It would
have been questionable, in my mind anyway, to drink water out of it.
You can get a new one ordered to your exact specifications at All-
Rite.com. They do great work. What is the gas line for that is coming
out of the floor in the front streetside area? Is there a gas
appliance in that area?

You have a great trailer there with a lot of promise. Congrats again.

Brad
Phoenix
VAC #2699
airztream.com