[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #272

Thanks RJ, I still have the filler neck and cap and have talked to a guy
that deals in these type tanks yesterday. He advised as you that I buy a new
tank as it would cost just about as much to repair my old one. Problem: I
searched the internet and can't find a tank that is 57"X131/2" X12". Will
probably have to go to a 20 gal. rather than a 30 to have it fit into the
space for it in the AS. Having a tank custom built is way out of my budget.
Thanks again.
Jerry