[VAL] cleaning walls

At RJ's suggestion I used "Nature's Orange" by Trewax to clean the vinyl
interior walls of an Airstream.  (It may work well on Zolotone too but I
have not tried it.)
I purchased it at Orchard Supply Hardware.  This stuff works really well
even on the greasy sticky tarry build up!  The best part though is that it
does not irritate the nose and is even fairly friendly to the skin.  I used
a brush like Daisy suggested and a lot of rags.  Although wearing gloves is
always a good idea when cleaning I did not wear any and my skin was not
irritated.

Shirley