RE: [VAL] VAL ued help

 Greetings All;

Dr. Gerald;
It's interesting what you have notice about Rv's on the road this days.
I, too have
Taken short trips (about 150 to 300 miles) and one of my ways to break
the road
Boredom, is to count rv. Specially if they are AS. I'm sorry to said
that we seem to
Be a gone site on the main roads. I live in NYC were I could not see a
camper at any
Time. Now like you, I see them on driveways with "For Sale" sign. Soon I
will be meeting
With some friends in PA and by my estimates, I will traveling approx.
282 miles at a
Cost of $218.00. I was pondering about the International, but change my
mind when I
Estimated the fuel cost to be approx. $3,800. I think, I will park for a
long time.

David Vasquez
Dvasquez@mta-esa.org
1973 31' International Sovereign