[VAL] Looks like a scam to me...

Hi all, I just checked out this '64 Bambi II on ebay at
http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-64-Bambi-II-Airstream-Polished-17-Nice-2700_W0QQitemZ7249452902QQcategoryZ114226QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem(item 7249452902)

This one has scam written all over it.

It has a Buy It Now of  !2700  $!   ( not $2700, like someone from the US
would write)
The price is ridiculously low and includes "Free Shipping" .  Right.
You have email before bidding or you will be removed and blocked.

I emailed the supposed seller through the proper ebay channels.  I did not use
the email address listed in the description.  I suspect these may be two
different people.  We'll see.

I know I saw this trailer on ebay recently.  It was NOT sold (reserve not met)
in this auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RARE-64-Bambi-II-Airstream-Polished-17-Beautiful-TX_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50063QQihZ002QQitemZ4647188345QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW(item 4647188345)

I don't mean to sound so cynical, but I'd hate to see someone get burned.

Best of luck,
Wally