[VAL] VAL ued help

Thanks folks for the help on restore and numbers. When work slows I'll be  in
touch. One other question on the number: after I polish I planned to restore
the number in its original blazing red-- can the WBCCI sue me or something?
Do  they have any legal right to that number? I'm no numerologist but I love
that  number and it's part of the proud history of my baby-- like what looks to
be a  bullet hole in the door. Incidentally, there is a very faded decal that
says  Wally Byam's Caravan I think. Does that mean 8264 went on a journey with
the  fabled Caravaner himself?  Can I pretend it does? Jay in the  Springs