RE: [VAL] Cleaner?

Eddie,
According to the guy I talked to it gives metal panels a mat look.  Normally
sandblasting looks brighter, but it is a rough surface.  Not sure about the
noise, but it is probably about the same as a sandblaster which isn't
deafening, but the compressor typically is.  I would think you would want to
use a compressor rated at 13 CFM or higher with a large tank.  The air has
to be very dry to get the soda to flow right so the blasting machine has an
extra dryer incorporated into it.  The soda and water are mixed at the
nozzle.
Pete