Re: [VAL] Refinishing Shower Floor

Um, er,....Is his shower fiberglass ?  My '73 has a fairly thin plastic
base and seat, which is not fiberglass.  Maybe it doesn't matter ?

I would add that if it is cracked or busted you will get a better patch
if you take the whole thing out and patch on the back.  Then while you
have it out you can use a two part refinishing paint to make the inside
surface nice again.

I repaired the cracks in mine with JB Weld epoxy, painted with almond
Rustoleum paint ( which came in a tiny bottle for appliance chips).
Since I live in here, taking it appart was not an option.  I improved
the sink counter with fine sandpaper then auto buffing paste and finally
a wax cleaner.

Daisy