[VAL] Re: Demo Project

**If I'm going to get my '64 Overlander back on the road, I have to fix the
frame separation in the rear.  Rotten plywood, rusty metal: it's a mess.

The bathroom will have to come out, right?

The question is: where do I start?

Once I get all that out, then the real questions start. (First among them is

why am I up to my elbows in this?)

Thanks

Louis Joyner
'64 Overlander

**

Louis,
We are doing the same thing to our 63 Overlander. I have some pictures up on
this site:
http://www.geezitron.com/1963_airstream/

I haven't updated it in awhile but will very soon. We welded new steel beams
into place back there and coated them with POR15. Soon we will be cutting
new plywood and installing the floor.

-Tracey