Re: [VAL] Moving battery from rear to tongue

I would appreciate the pictures. I am in the
evaluation phase. Somewhere between: 1.)The designers
of the AS probably did know what they were doing when
they put the battery in the back hatch. 2.)But then
they were the same ones that designed the system that
is prone to rear end separation? and I really want to
avoid rear end separation. 3.)Why do I always want to
"improve" everything? I should just fix the old
battery holder. 4.)Any job worth doing is worth
overdoing.
thanks, bill b.