RE: [VAL] POLISHING EQUIPMENT FOR SALE...

Hey Phil,

Could you bring the thing to me here in Houston, show me how by polishing my
Streamline MotorHome, and then we will go to Tom's and have some coffee?
Seriously though, I have to go to NC to pick up a 70 Eldorado which puts me
through Nashville and I will buy your package if you can wait until I go,
probably about April 26 or just a few days thereafter.

I wish Tom hadn't beat me to your trailer. It's really fine.

-Eddie-