[VAL] RE: VAL Digest V3 #207

Huff,
I have a '79 Trade Wind with a gaucho up front (no dinette).  Mine is just
the same...no sign of hardware for even a small fold-out table.  I've been
grappling with the same question.  Is there a web site where I could look at
the Fold-out table that we could order?  A free-standing table won't do,
unless we resort to eating off TV tables.  I'd love to have something that I
could flip up.  The previous owner bolted in a home-made table on the sink
counter wall facing the sofa. It's small and low and perfect to hold a small
TV or sit on.  He was very clever and made it exactly seat height. I'll be
interested to read the responses that come to you.
Wendy