Re: [VAL] "Fancy" Hitches...

Thanks Cliff,

I made my 2600 miles to the Great Lakes, Cameron Ohio, Newell to pick up the
seven front windshields in Miami Ok, and back to Houston Friday to Monday.
Felt like a tire buying junket. Bought nine tires, six on the Argosy.
Fuse-welded the fan clutch, rebuilt the Quadrajet Carb on a Walmart Curb,
lot's of scary fun in the Great Smokies with no heat and coke froze on the
console. Snowed a lot in them thar hills. Ozarks was right thar too, and
then Texas-Ok mountains. The Silver Streak brakes work any time the right
blinker was on. Whew...glad your ok in the left coast. Keep in touch with us
all.

Thanks again.

-Eddie-