Re: [VAL] RE: VAL Digest V3 #193

Hi Wendy: One more comment about blinds - I put in one inch real wood
blinds for the insulation effect and the cherry colored ones matched my
wood-faced kitchen drawers. I have been happy with them on both counts.
Jo Ann
And also put in a Pergo type floor with the foam underneath for the
same reasons and found some pretty throw rugs for the comfort factor.
One good thing about doing all this in a relatively small area is that
if you really don't like it, it's not a fortune to re-do. I looked at
the cork and probably would have gone that way but a friend gave me the
Pergo stuff for free - overrun on her house floors.