Re: [VAL] "Fancy" Hitches...

I have an Arrow on both of my trailers.  my suggestion is
that you request and watch the free video from hensley
before you decide which way to go.  if you have any
hesitancy because of the price tag - do not let your
significant other see the video.  this is what happened to
me - my wife watched it and that was it.  we did the
interest free payment plan with them.  not sure if that is
still offered.

see http://www.hensleymfg.com/freevideo.htm

i can tell you the Hensley is not as simple as a ball
hitch to hook up to.  it took me 10-15 hook up's to get it
down.

--dave

www.dwmorrison.com/airstream.htm