RE: [VAL] Tekonsha Brake Controllers...

Huff, The Tekonsha brand is a good one. I currently have 5 Voyager
controllers in my work trucks. They work great. I've keep them all the same
so any employee would know how to use and adjust no matter what truck they
may be driving. They cost about $60 to $80 depending where you buy. I have
heard the new Tekonsha Prodigy is a really good one, about $99. I was going
to get one for my newest truck but went with keeping them the same between
the 5 trucks. As for mounting I placed the controller above the gas pedal
under the dash (right handed). That way it is in easy reach for the
emergency use.

    Derek Oosterhouse
       Rapid RecoveryR